Office Cleaning Instructions
How to Use Your Office Cleaning Supplies
It is important to remember that any surface that you are disinfecting must FIRST BE DUSTED/CLEANED.
- Always dust from top to bottom.
- Dust tops of hutches, pictures or framed art/diplomas etc.
- Dust computer screens, especially the back of monitors where dust accumulates. Dust keyboards. (Helpful hint: Pick up your keyboard and shake it upside down. Loose particles will fall out, then dust afterward.)
Lemon One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner & Disinfectant
How It Cleans: Lemon One Step is an EPA-registered hospital grade cleaner that disinfects and deodorizes all in one step. It has kill claims against Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 and other viruses.
Use on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces. DO NOT use on dishes, coffee cups, eating utensils or interior surfaces of appliances such as microwaves.
- Dust areas to be cleaned with the provided Swiffer duster.
- Make sure spray nozzle is turned away from your face before spraying.
- Spray Lemon One Step on the provided paper towels.
- Wipe area with the damp towel. Let the chemical air dry on its own. It’s working, doing its job.
- Throw towel in the trash.
- Wash your hands.
Disinfectant wipes are designed to clean and disinfect hard surfaces throughout.
1. NEVER add any chemical with a disinfectant wipe as there is already a chemical added. Mixing chemicals is dangerous.
2. Use multiple wipes. Do not cross contaminate.
3. Throw wipe in trash when completed.
Disinfectant wipes are very difficult to procure so please use them sparingly. Use disinfectant and paper towels are primary cleaners.
Disinfects in one-step. Reduces Allergens. Sanitizes Soft Surfaces. Sanitizes the air. Kills 99 percent of germs and viruses.
1. DO NOT point towards your eyes, face or clothing.
2. Hold can upright between 6-8 inches from surface.
3. Spray on soft surfaces such a chairs and couches.
4. Allow surface to air dry.
It is important to remember that any surface that you are disinfecting must FIRST BE DUSTED/CLEANED. Of all the cleaning supplies, a disinfectant spray is by far the most difficult to procure, please use it sparingly.
Sanitizer contains the EPA requirement of 60 percent or higher alcohol.
1. Apply enough of the product to the palm of your hand to wet your hands completely.
2. Rub your hands together, covering all areas of your hands for up to 25 seconds or until your hands are dry.
3. NEVER rub your eyes or touch your face after using ANY chemical
4. If your hands are visibly dirty however, wash your hands with soap and water.
A chemical is a chemical. If you have sensitive skin it is advised that you wear gloves and wash your hands after using any of the above and use a protective hand lotion or Vaseline afterward.
Be Safe, Be Smart, Be Healthy.