Media Production Services
UC Clermont faculty or staff are welcome to request media production (recording, editing and/or distribution) of video or other media resources to us. We can help you develop your concept and suggest creative solutions that will deliver your message to your audience. We will try our best to accommodate your request based on the availability of our staff, equipment and studio space. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Judy Quillen at 513-558-6953.
How to Request Media Production Services
- Submit Your Request: Please fill out the Media Production Project Request Form to submit your request.
- ID Review: Instructional Designer will review your request based on the availability of staff, equipment and space.
- Approve Your Request:Instructional Designer will approve your request or schedule a meeting with you to further discuss your request.
- Schedule Appointment: Upon approval of your request, you can schedule an appointment with Judy Quillen for production.
- Video Editing: If video editing is needed, a Media Specialist will complete video editing for you.
- Requestor Review: You will review the end result of the media production project.
- Close The Request: The request will be closed if no additional work is needed after the requestor review.