Faculty and Staff Development
IDTS provides faculty development to support teaching and learning. We offer a variety of on campus and online workshops focused on online teaching, Quality Matters, accessibility, and instructional technologies.
- Canvas Training and Learning Technology Training
- Canvas Basics Training
- Canvas Advanced Training
- Learning Technology Training
- Quality Matters Training: APPQMR 6th Edition
- Preparing to Teach Online Course
- Preparing to Teach Online Workshops
- Workshop #1: Assessment/Learning Activities/Learner Engagement
- Workshop #2: Accessibility
- Workshop #3: Technology Tools
- Workshop #4: Blended Learning
UC Professional Development Events
The Faculty Enrichment Center (FEC) will host an Interdisciplinary Panel On Plagiarism on Friday, Jan. 22, 2021, about plagiarism and dishonesty in the classroom.
Please visit UC's Faculty Enrichment Center and Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CET&L) for more faculty development events.