Online Teaching Preparation Pathway
The following requirements apply to all faculty who are teaching online/hybrid or interested in teaching online/hybrid.
Requirement 1: APPQMR 6th Edition
- Complete the workshop concurrently or prior to teaching online/hybrid
Requirement 2: Preparing to Teach Online Course
- Complete the course concurrently or prior to teaching online/hybrid
- Exception 1: New hire faculty with extensive online/hybrid teaching experience should meet with the Director of Online Learning to determine if this course is requried
- Exception 2: This course is not required for faculty who have completed the former DLD training course.
Requirement 3: Two Workshops
- Required Workshop 1: Accessibility
- Required Workshop 2: Assessment and Learning activities/learner engagement workshop
- Complete the two workshops by Fall 2021