Online Teaching Preparation Pathway
The following requirements apply to all faculty who are teaching online/hybrid or interested in teaching online/hybrid.
Requirement 1: Complete APPQMR 6th Edition Workshop
- Complete the workshop concurrently or prior to teaching online/hybrid
Requirement 2: Complete Preparing to Teach Online Course
- Complete the course concurrently or prior to teaching online/hybrid
- Exception 1: New hire faculty with extensive online/hybrid teaching experience should meet with the Director of Online Learning to determine if this course is requried.
- Exception 2: This course is not required for faculty who have completed the former DLD training course.
Requirement 3: Complete Preparing to Teach Online Workshops
- Complete the Workshop #1: Assessment and learning activities/learner engagement by Fall 2021
- Complete the Workshop #2: Accessibility by Fall 2021