Applying the Quality Matters Rubric Workshop
The online Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) 6th edition workshop is a two-week workshop covering the 6th Edition Rubric. The time requirement is approximately 10-12 hours per week. There is a $25 fee to take the online 6th Edition APPQMR Workshop which the college will pay. Failure to complete the workshop will result in the faculty reimbursing the cost to the college.
This online APPQMR workshop will focus on the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
The Learning Objectives for this course include:
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
Spring 2021 Schedule
The University of Cincinnati is offering a virtual Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop over the course of two days, April 12 and 13, 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.. This workshop will explore the Quality Matters Rubric and will prepare you to be part of an initiative that positively impacts the design of online/blended courses and ultimately, student learning and success. There is no cost for this workshop.
April 12-13. Register Here
Ohio QM Consortium is offering a two-week asynchronous online Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop from April 26 to May 9. If you are interested, you can click the link below to register. If you have successfully completed the workshop, UC will pay the $25 registration fee.
If you are new to the QM website, you need to enter your UC email and create a password on this site. If you have already created an account with QM, please log in with your account.
April 26-May 9. Register Here