Applying the Quality Matters Rubric Workshop
The online Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) 6th edition workshop is a two-week workshop covering the 6th Edition Rubric. The time requirement is approximately 10 -12 hours per week. There is a $25 fee to take the online 6th Edition APPQMR Workshop which the college will pay. Failure to complete the workshop will result in the faculty reimbursing the cost to the college.
This online APPQMR workshop will focus on the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
The Learning Objectives for this course include:
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
Fall 2020 Schedule
The online APPQMR workshop will be offered September 8 – September 22. The deadline to register for the September 8 APPQMR workshop is August 24, 2020. Please click the registeration button below to sign up.