UC Clermont College is proud to be recognized as one of Campus Labs’ 2018 All Star Winners based on its “institutional approach to improving student learning that is highly focused on use of results, and by adopting Campus Labs Outcomes at an advanced level."
- Campus Labs YouTube Channel
- Outcomes Overview – This video will provide a brief introduction to the Outcomes platform
- Adding an Assessment to an Outcome – To add information about how an outcome is assessed in your course section, you’ll first need to create an Assessment.
- Adding Attachments to Assessments – If you want to add a copy of your Assessment activity or grading rubrics, use the Attachment option.
- Entering Results – Total Achievement Levels – To summarize the results of the Assessment you created, use the Total Achievement Level Option.
Open Lab Schedule
- April 29-May 3 – Drop-in or appointments available in S252H or S252I
Campus Labs Award, All Star
Campus Labs Award, Champion
2017 Nominee & Winner: Susan Riley
Champion Winners — with Campus Labs as a key teammate, these exceptional administrators have distinguished themselves as leaders on their campus. Susan earned this award for facilitating and sustaining impactful change in assessment practices, including the advancement of research-based department self-study practices at the institution and in the field more broadly.