Physical Therapist Assistant Costs
UC Clermont has the lowest tuition of all the UC colleges. Ohio residents will find our tuition among the lowest in the state. The rate per hour is $240, (which includes $215 per term fee for allied health students). Total cost estimates for the two year program range from $22,930 for instate students and $34,868 for out of state students.
- UC Clermont Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- UC Clermont Scholarship Opportunities (Limited Scholarships may also be available through the American Physical Therapy Association-APTA.)
We also require student membership in the APTA. Current cost for student membership is $60-$80 per year for the final core year only (cost varies slightly, depending upon the state of residence).
- Books: can run up to $1500 for the total program if you purchase new textbooks for all courses.
- You can save considerable money if you buy used books or rent textbooks. Please note that some textbooks have an online component and special access codes are required.
- Background check: $25-65 (required for clinical experiences)
- Needle stick insurance: $31 per year (waived if the student carries UC insurance)
- Clinical travel and expenses: $800 for gas and scrubs (if needed)
- Other Supplies: $50
- Medical tests, exam, vaccinations
- Scorebuilders Practice examination fee—only in year two: $50
- Pre-Core cost: ATI TEAS Aptitude Survey, $55 charge during application period, maximum of one take per application cycle.
- Costs associated with first time licensure (approximately $750
- National Physical Therapy Exam $485
- Ohio Jurisprudence Examination Application $100
- License Endorsement Application $100
- Background check $50