Police Academy Tuition & Costs
- Tuition: $2,658 per semester*
- Academy Administration Fee: $50 (Payable at initial interview — NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Administrative Supplies, Ammunition & Firearm Fee: $300 per semester
- Uniforms (purchased at orientation): $152.50 to $167.50 (depending on size required)
- In addition, a $150 gun belt deposit is required. This is refunded when you complete the program and return the belt.
*Tuition is subject to change
- Payment #1 $50 Administrative Fee — Payment Made at Interview.
- Payment #2 $2,958 — 1st semester tuition & supply fees due 10 days before classes start.
- Payment #3 $2,958 — 2nd semester tuition & supply fees due 10 days before classes start.
Financial Aid Office: 513-732-5202
Any student who registers for six (6) credit hours or more will be automatically billed for University Health coverage. If you are already covered by health insurance that is equal to or greater than University Health Insurance, you may waive UC's Student Health insurance. For more information, please visit www.uc.edu/uhs/studenthealthinsurance.
If you are covered by VAMC, please go to UC Clermont's Business Office to waive your University Health coverage.