Police Academy Forms
Students seeking to gain admission to the UC Clermont Police Academy must download the following Police Academy forms:
- Student Information Sheet
- Uniform Purchase Form
- OPOTA - download the following forms listed under "Open Enrollment Students"
- SF101unv — Statement of Understanding
- SF102bas — Request for National WebCheck - Law Enforcement
- SF103bas — Student Waiver of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
- SF113bas — Student Acknowledgement Form
- SF114bas — Student Health Data Form
- SF115unv — Student Enrollment/Certification Record
Please Note: Some forms have a blank for the school number. This number is assigned to each academy class by the State of Ohio. Please leave this blank. We will fill this in for you. The name of the school is "Clermont College Police Academy."
The UC Clermont Police Academy and OPOTA forms are all part of your application and must be submitted by all students. If you have any questions regarding the forms, please contact the academy commander.