On-Campus Express Application Event
The University of Cincinnati’s Clermont College offers low tuition rates and the benefits of a small campus — with all the advantages that come from being part of a nationally recognized public research university.
Learn more by attending our Express Application Event being held in person on campus Tuesday, Nov. 17. CDC safety guidelines will be followed for this event, and participants must register in advance. You can sign up for a free one-hour session between 1–8 p.m
On-Campus Express Application Event
UC Clermont College
4200 Clermont College Drive
Tuesday, Oct. 20
Reservations available between 1-8 p.m.
- Meet in person with admissions representatives.
- Learn about the wide range of academic programs we offer, as well as financial aid, One Stop Student Services and academic advising.
- Complete your application during the event, and we will waive the $50 application fee.
- Reservations and facial coverings are required for all who attend.
- Social distancing will be observed, and CDC recommendations for cleaning/disinfecting will be followed.
- Please click on your preferred time to see more information for all participants who attend our Express Application Event.
Select Your Preferred Time:
Bearcats Begin Here
- Low tuition: It’s a fraction of the cost to attend most colleges or universities.
- Small class sizes: get to know your professors and fellow classmates.
- Dedicated professors: experts in their field of study and in the practice of teaching.
- An authentic UC education: We are regionally accredited, and our curriculum is aligned with the UC Uptown campus. Your credits will transfer if you choose to transition to the UC Uptown campus or to another accredited college or university.
- Convenient locations:
- UC Clermont is conveniently located in Batavia Township, in the center of Clermont County, just off State Route 32 and five miles from I-275.
Express Application Event Guidelines/Instructions
We appreciate your interest in our college and want to make sure your visit to our campus is informative and safe. To comply with public health directives related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please follow these rules and guidelines when attending our Express Application Event.
- Reservations are required. No walk-ins are allowed.
- There is a limit of one guest for each student who registers to attend.
- Space is limited, and we require that all guests follow social distancing guidelines.
- Please bring a facial covering. All guests must wear a facial covering while on our campus. This is University policy.
- When you arrive on campus for the event, please remain in your car or outside until the time of your appointment.
- Watch for an email prior to the event with specific instructions for parking at the UC Clermont campus.
- We will send you a text when it’s time to check in.
- Look for signs with directions to the check-in area.
- After you have checked in, a presentation will be provided by members of the Admissions Team. Seating will be arranged to allow for social distancing.
- Members of the Admissions Team will also be available to answer your questions and provide information on our academic programs, financial aid, One Stop Student Services and academic advising.
- Students will then have the opportunity to complete their application or confirmation on laptops that are provided and thoroughly disinfected. Once completed, we will waive the $50 fee to apply or confirm.
- The presentation and application/confirmation rooms will the cleaned and disinfected following each session.
- UC Clermont Express Application Event: Call 513-732-5319 or email Clermont.email@example.com.