- Items must be returned to the library desk where they were borrowed.
- The patron who checked out and/or signed a borrower's agreement is responsible for returning equipment in person.
- Please notify library staff of any loss, damage or defect immediately upon return of the item.
- Available for Clermont College students only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Laptops not available for faculty/staff check out or classroom mobile lab use.
- Students must sign a borrowers' agreement form once per acaemic year.
|Circulating Item||Loan Period||Renewable?||Fines||Student Use Only|
|iPad (reserves checkout also available)||7 days||No||$10/day||x|
|Laptop Charging Cord||4 hours||No||$10/day||x|
|Phone Charging Cord||2 hours||No||$10/day|
|TI-83 Plus Scientific Calculator||1 day||Yes||$10/day|
|Wireless Mouse||4 hours||No||$10/day||x|
Procedures and Policies
- Users must present their Bearcat Card student ID or valid photo ID (includes driver's license, military ID, state ID) to check out circulating technology. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Some items can only be checked out by current UC students, see chart above for exceptions.
- The library reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who abuses equipment or is repeatedly late in returning items.