Users will sign a lending agreement form prior to checkout (or once per term) detailing responsibility for damage-related costs incurred during the loan period, including:
- Damaged or lost cases ($10)
- Apple Lightning to USB cable ($19)
- Power adapter, does not include cable ($20)
- Cracked or damaged screen ($140)
- Comprehensive iPad damage ($249)
- Full replacement cost of lost or destroyed iPad ($450)
- Miscellaneous damage assessed on a case-by-case basis
Additionally, late iPads accrue fines at the rate of $10 per day.
Users will receive an email notification when the reserved iPad is ready for checkout.
Users must present their Bearcat Card student ID or valid photo ID (includes driver's license, military ID, state ID) to check out an iPad. Absolutely no exceptions.
iPads check out for a 7-day loan period. No renewals.
iPad Reserves Program
Requesting an iPad
The goal of the iPad Reserves Program is to promote student access to technology in order to support the specific curricular needs of a Clermont College course or program. Clermont College faculty may place an iPad on reserve for their student(s) to support a specific curricular need or goal. iPads are provided exclusively for Clermont College student use.
- All iPads contain the same pre-loaded apps.
- Faculty requests will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations do not guarantee availability.
- Please allow 1 week between the date of the faculty request and the student pickup date.
- Reservations for iPad Reserves Program can only be made by faculty on behalf of students. Students may not reserve iPads.