- In support of the college's teaching mission, the Clermont College Library purchases core textbooks for the Clermont College courses that cost more than $100.
- The library does not purchase lab manuals, bundled sets, custom editions, access codes, or loose-leaf format items.
- The library purchases only one copy of a textbook; if a duplicate copy is provided as a gift after the library has purchased a copy, the gift will be incorporated into the textbook reserves collection if needed.
- Currently adopted Clermont College textbooks available on reserve.
- Students must provide a valid UC ID or photo ID to check out textbooks for two-hour loan.
- Reserve textbooks may be renewed if not needed by another student.
- Fines for unreturned textbooks are $1/hour.