The Academic Success Center (ASC) is a stress-free, no judgement zone, where students can get personalized tutoring for free in many subjects.
Free live online tutoring is available for math, statistics, chemistry, writing, biology and economics. You can also get assistance for academic skills like note taking, time management and other learning skills important for your success.
In order to have a successful online tutoring session, the following equipment is recommended:
- Device with an internet connection
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Email the ASC at Clermont.email@example.com or complete the appointment request form.
- Provide the following information:
- Your name
- M-number or UC username
- Phone number
- Course you want help in
- A time frame when you are available for a tutoring session (sessions last approximately one hour).
- An ASC representative will communicate* available times within your preferred time frame or will try to provide you with alternative times that closely match your requested time frame.
*The ASC prefers 24 hours’ notice to make appointments but will try to accommodate a request that is under 24 hours. Students can expect to hear back from the ASC within 24 hours during the week and 48 hours on the weekend.