Accommodated Testing Procedures
In order to provide students the appropriate environment and accommodations for testing, please follow the testing procedures.
In-person exams- If you are in an in-person class and they are giving an in-person test you can register to take that test in the Accessibility Resources Office (Peters-Jones 103).
- Register for Accommodated Tests/ Exams/ Quizzes using the Accommodated Test Request Form
- Accommodated tests must be taken at the same time as your scheduled test or later/earlier the same day if there are schedule conflicts. Any exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Testing appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. as well as some evening options.
- Register at least three business days before the quiz/test.
- Final Exams are scheduled at least one (1) week in advance. Finals are given on a block schedule.
- Daytime exams are administered at 9 a.m. or 1 p.m. daily
- Evening exams will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Students who require a reader or scribe must request this service when scheduling an appointment.
Arrive at Testing Services at your scheduled time.
Students may not repeatedly schedule, cancel and then re-schedule testing appointments.
If you fail to keep a testing appointment, your instructor must notify Testing Services directly to reschedule a testing time. Students who are unable to keep the rescheduled exam appointment may need to make other arrangements to take the test outside of Testing Services. Exceptions to this policy will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Completed tests are returned by staff unless otherwise requested by the instructor. No other class materials may be submitted in envelope (ex: homework, final projects, etc.).
For online exams-Contact your professor about how they will extend the time clock for you. Generally, they can set this up for the entire semester. However, we recommend you remind them several days in advance of each exam just to make sure the testing time has been extended.