- Clermont Inn
- Domino's Pizza
- Gramma's Pizza
All of these are on Main Street except for Riverside Coffee Mill which is just around the corner from Main Street on South Riverside Drive (turn right at the third light).
Near Clermont Mercy Hospital (just off St. Rt. 32 to our east):
- Burger King
- Dairy Queen
- Gold Star Chili
At Eastgate (St. Rt. 32 in the vicinity of I-275 & surrounding area):
- Long John Silver's
- Penn Station
- Taco Bell
- Wendy's (one at the mall, one on the way by Jeff Wyler's dealerships)
- White Castle
- Several Chinese food places
- Applebee's, O'Charleys, etc.
Other nearby restaurants
- In Amelia where rt. 132 meets rt. 125 (go down the hill and turn right at the stop sign, then turn right on rt 132 at the second traffic light), there is a Wendy's in the Kroger parking lot. Traffic is minimal, and it takes about six minutes to get there. There is also is a small Chinese food place in the strip mall next to the Kroger and a Subway shop in WalMart on the other side of Kroger.
- Also in Amelia along rt. 125, you will find the usual variety of pizza, chili and fast food places, as well an assortment of mom-and-pop-style diners.
This is not a complete list of area restaurants! Nor is a recommended list. We put this here as a guide for students who may not be from this area and who are unfamiliar with where they can get a quick lunch.