Online Placement Test
Step A: Determine which portions of the placement test you need to complete under Testing Requirements.
Step B: Set up your UC Credentials:
- Locate your Username.
- Option 1: Click here to get your username. (At least 3-4 days after confirming admission)
- Option 2: Refer to an email sent to you from the UC Admissions Office that contains your Username and UCID credentials. If you didn't recieve one - this isn't an option!
- Log into Password Self Service (https://www.uc.edu/PSS/private/login)
- Enter your UC Username.
- The first time you login your password is Uc!mmddyyyy (where mmddyyyy is your full date of birth).
- Click on the Change Password (TILE)
- When prompt for OLD password appears fill in Uc!mmddyyy, then choose a new password with 8 characters containing 1 capital letter and 1 number.
- Submit and finish steps of new password creation
Step C: Log into Canopy/Blackboard (where you will complete the Placement Test) with the username and password you established.
Step D: Look for the heading My Courses on the right-hand side.
Step E: Click on the link 'UC Clermont Placement Test'.
Step F: Read through the instructions and complete any required tests.
Please note: If you do not see the 'UC Clermont Placement Test' link in Canopy/Blackboard please email email@example.com and state that the Placement Test link is not in your courses. Please provide your username in the email and we will let you know when we have resolved the issue.