UC Clermont Food Pantry
The UC Clermont Food Pantry exists to develop a resource distribution plan that meets the various insecurity needs of the UC Clermont student to ensure academic and personal success.
To be eligible for services, you must be a University of Cincinnati (UC) undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pantry is located in Room 104B of the Peters-Jones Building.
- UC Clermont Food Pantry To-Go bags are located at various sites around campus:
- UC Clermont Library
- Academic Advising – 245 Student Services
- Athletics Department – Student Activities Center
What to Expect
Visiting the Pantry
Upon arrival you will meet with the student intern or other volunteer. Please have your Bearcat card present.
If this is your first time visiting the pantry, you will be asked to fill out an intake survey. The intake survey is meant to help the UC Clermont Food Pantry understand the needs of the students it serves, as well as connect you to additional resources.
After completing the intake survey, the intern or volunteer will take you back to the pantry. You will be provided with a bag to place your items. Please take what you need. We are a free choice pantry. Please bring back the reusable bags to use for any future visits.
Our goal is for this process to be as easy, quick and confidential as possible.
Visiting a To-Go Site
After locating a site, please tell a person in the office that you are there for a UC Clermont Food Pantry To-Go bag.
If this is your first request for a To-Go bag, you will be asked to fill out an intake survey. The intake survey is meant to help the UC Clermont Food Pantry understand the needs of the students it serves, as well as connect you to additional resources.
After completing the intake survey, you will be given a pre-packaged food bag.
How to Donate
Contact the UC Clermont Food Pantry at Clermont-FoodPantry@ucmail.uc.edu to subscribe to our donation contact list. We will email you when there is a food drive, fundraiser or need for certain items.
You may also donate by contacting Jennifer Radt at the email address above to set up a time to donate.
If you would like to create a food drive, please email us. We would love to work together with you or your organization.
What to Donate
UC Clermont Pantry appreciates any and all donations! But here are some general guidelines:
- Suggested items include: Stews, chili, soup, canned meat, canned nuts and beans, peanut butter, cereals, pastas, sliced bread, instant breakfast drinks, evaporated milk, canned fruit and vegetables, applesauce, dried fruit, jelly, popcorn, snack packs, toiletries, chapstick, feminine hygiene products, socks, underwear, diapers, baby food, baby wipes, toilet paper, soap, laundry detergent packets and sanitizing wipes
- Please donate single-serving sizes, pull-top cans/can openers and non-glass items.
- No expired items
- Please keep in mind where these donations are going. Some students may not have access to can openers, a full kitchen, laundry facilities or showering rooms.
- Please contact the UC Clermont Pantry to donate monetary funds.
For information on volunteer opportunities, contact the UC Clermont Food Pantry at Clermont-FoodPantry@ucmail.uc.edu. Volunteer work for the UC Clermont Pantry is eligible for credit hours.
- Stock, organize, and take inventory of the pantry or storage areas
- Create or distribute UC Clermont Food Pantry To-Go food bags for satellite locations
WATCH: Food Pantry Video
Video created by UC Clermont digital media students Chris Kaylor, Ashley Gourley and Gavin Leppert.