Pre-College Math Tutoring Services
Pre-College Math Tutoring Services is here to help you succeed in your math course! You can receive FREE personalized tutoring from us at a comfortable pace, regardless of your background and confidence levels in math.
- Pre-College Math includes the foundational math concepts you need to know before you can complete any college-level math course. Pre-College Math covers the following math concepts:
- Numbers and order of operations
- Fractions and decimals
- Proportions and percentages
- Exponents and polynomials
- Equations and inequalities
- Systems of equations
- Quadratic equations and more
If you are seeking tutoring in any of the above topics or are enrolled in the following courses, we are here to help you:
- Mathematical Literacy (MATH 0029)
- Fundamentals of Algebra (MATH 0030)
- Introductory Algebra (MATH 0031)
- Intermediate Algebra (MATH 0034)
Additional academic support services include
- The Math Placement Test Workshop for students planning to take the UC Math Placement Test
- The Math for Science Students Workshop for students taking a science course and in need of a math refresher.
- The Canvas Navigator Workshop for students to learn how to navigate Canvas
- Online resources include a collection math learning materials that you can use to get guidance and practice at a time and pace that is convenient for you.
We are located in Jones 106 on the UC Clermont campus. Please stop by between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Have questions? Email us at UCCLearnTogther@uc.edu or call us at 513-558-8319.