Study Groups and Tutoring
Students enrolled in any of the math courses below can attend these study groups.
- Mathematical Literacy (MATH 0029)
- Fundamentals of Algebra (MATH 0030)
- Introductory Algebra (MATH 0031)
- Intermediate Algebra (MATH 0034)
Small student groups meet online via Microsoft Teams multiple times a week under the guidance of a UC tutor. You can attend these study groups from the comfort of your couch. We want you to succeed and have a place to come for help, practice, or just to talk about math! If you’re in one of the above math courses, you have already been invited to a study group via email. If you have not received an invitation, please email email@example.com.
Fall 2021 Study Group and Workshop Schedule
- Math 0029 - Mathematical Literacy Workshop
- Math 0030 - Fundamentals of Algebra Workshop
- Math 0031 - Introductory Algebra
- Math 0034 -Intermediate Algebra
- MSSW - Math for Science Students
- MPTW - Math Placement Test
Students in need of individual tutoring can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with a tutor.
Email email@example.com with questions or chat with Valentine Johns via Microsoft Teams if you need help.
Transitioning to UC Clermont Learning Commons Support Services
As you begin the new semester, we wanted to provide you with a guide on how to benefit from the following FREE tutoring and academic support services offered at UC Clermont Learning Commons.
- MASS study tables replace math study groups. Simply look up the schedule and walk in to study with your peers at a table.
- One-on-one tutoring is available for many subjects including writing, similar to the personalized support in Preparatory English Composition. You can schedule tutoring appointments online.
- Learning Resources: You can also access many resources for free online. Click on the links below to access them.