Pay for Print
There is a cost for printing on any public computers. That includes the Open Lab, Learning Center, and Library computers.
Printing a Document
You will need your username and/or Bearcat Card to release a print job to the printer. Follow these steps:
- Initiate the print job from the lab computer.
- On the Print Release Station Select your Username
- A list of print jobs will be displayed on the monitor with user name, file name, # of Pages, Cost of Job, and Time Submitted.
- If you do not have any Free Quota available you will need to swipe your Bearcat Card.
- Select or Highlight your print job and click on the PRINT button.
- Print jobs will remain in the queue for 4 hours before they are deleted.
At the beginning of every semester, all enrolled Clermont College students will receive $10.50 of subsidized printing (150 free prints). The cost for each black and white page is $.07.
Paying for the Prints
You may fund the prints by any of the methods below:
- Use the subsidized printing credits
- Deposit additional money to your Bearcat Card by signing into BlackBoard and selecting the Bearcat Card tab, or by calling the Bearcat Card Office @ 513-556-2000.