Stay on Track — Online — this Summer
Summer courses are a great way to get ahead. UC Clermont offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the state, and all our courses are offered online this summer.
Need a course to catch up due to COVID-19? Planning on taking classes part time? Need a Breadth of Knowledge (BoK) course? UC Clermont College offers a wide range of courses to suit your interests and needs. Benefit from the expertise of our summer faculty — passionate UC Clermont instructors and working professionals who take time out of their busy schedules to share firsthand industry insights with students.
Current UC students:
- Visit www.onestop.uc.edu and search for classes offered by UC Clermont by selecting "Clermont" as the offering college or by using the search function in Catalyst.
- As a part-time student, UC Clermont's affordable tuition is half the price of Uptown courses.
Non-UC students or students attending other colleges and universities:
- If you are a visiting student from another college or university, you will need to first fill out a Basic Data Form to establish yourself as a visiting student.
- Our virtual One Stop Student Services office can help with any questions or needs concerning Catalyst and registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-732-5300.
- We recommend checking with your advisor at your home college/university to ensure the classes you take will count toward your degree.
- At the end of summer after UC grades post, you will need to request UC transcripts be sent to your home college or university so your transfer credits can be applied to toward your degree.
- If you are unable to contact your academic advisor, Transferology can help identify equal classes from different institutions.
Classes begin May 11.
Highlighted Summer Course Offerings
|Course Title||Call Number||BoK Code|
|History of Art||73268||CARRIES A FINE ARTS AND HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVES BOK CODE|
|Women in Art||73269||CARRIES A FINE ARTS AND HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVES BOK CODE|
|Beginning American Sign Language I||71459||CARRIES A SOCIETY, CULTURE AND ETHICS BOK CODE|
|Beginning American Sign Language II||71461||CARRIES A SOCIETY, CULTURE AND ETHICS BOK CODE|
|Intermediate American Sign Language I||71460||CARRIES A SOCIETY, CULTURE AND ETHICS BOK CODE|
|Intermediate American Sign Language II||71462||CARRIES A SOCIETY, CULTURE AND ETHICS BOK CODE|
|Introduction to Creative Writing: Fiction||73259||CARRIES A FINE ARTS AND HUMANITIES BOK CODE|
|Extended Basic German I||73272||CARRIES A SOCIETY, CULTURE AND ETHICS BOK CODE|
|Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse||73232||CARRIES A NATURAL SCIENCE BOK CODE|
|Microbiology for Health Professionals||72555|
|Introduction to Pharmacology||73261|
|Physics for Allied Health||73252|
|Applied Calculus II||73282|
|Astronomy: The Solar System||73155||CARRIES A NATURAL SCIENCE BOK CODE|
|Physical Geology||73222||CARRIES A NATURAL SCIENCE BOK CODE|
|Lifespan Development||73262||CARRIES A SOCIAL SCIENCE BOK CODE|
|Introduction to Mass Communication||73264|
|History of Theatre||73270||CARRIES A FINE ARTS AND HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVES BOK CODE|