Handshake: Job Search Platform
Handshake is a career platform used by the University of Cincinnati where students, career centers, and recruiters come to meet, talk, and share opportunities.
Who Can Have a Handshake Account?
All current students who are enrolled at the University of Cincinnati have a Handshake account. Additionally, all UC alumni can request a Handshake account.
Updating Your Profile
The first step you should take in Handshake is to confirm your profile information. This data is imported from Catalyst and can occasionally be incorrect. Confirming this information is particularly important for the appointment scheduling component of Handshake, which relies on this data.
Be sure to check:
- Your name (tailored to how you would like to be greeted)
- Preferred best contact information
- Graduation date
You can also add details to your profile to catch the attention of recruiters and receive relevant career development and networking events targeted to your interests:
- Share career interests
- Upload career documents (resume, cover letter, transcripts)
How to Log in to Handshake
- Go to the UC Handshake login page
- Click on University of Cincinnati Student Login
- Log in with your UC username and password
- Complete your profile (the more detail the better)
- Browse for jobs, internships, and career events!