Student Life & Activities
UC Clermont's office of Student Life is here to help you get the most out of college by fostering a sense of community, providing leadership opportunities and hosting a lot of fun events!
You can get involved by participating in one of our upcoming events, joining a student organization or starting an organization of your own.
How to Start a Student Organization
- Find five (5) members (includes officers)
- Get a faculty or staff advisor and have them complete the Advisor Agreement form.
- Develop a constitution and bylaws that clearly state the goal/mission of the group
- Identify your officers (must be registered UC Clermont students and must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above.)
- Register your organization (this step must be completed annually)
- The Budget Board Guidelines will help you better understand the budget and finances involved with managing a student organization.
- The Student Organizations Event form will help you get your event approved
- The Liability Release form is required for student travel, outings and activities.
- The Travel Authorization form is required for individual student and group travel.
To view some of the files on this page, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.