Educational Talent Search
Educational Talent Search (ETS) partners with select Clermont County schools to identify students who are considering college.
We provide educational and support services to help students complete high school, enroll in and complete their postsecondary education.
ETS is funded by the U.S. Department of Education and offered locally by UC Clermont College since 1995. All program services are provided free to students in participating schools.
Who is eligible?
- Students in grades 6-12 at participating schools
- First generation in your family to go to college
- Meet federal income guidelines
- Batavia Middle School
- Batavia High School
- Bethel-Tate Middle School
- Bethel-Tate High School
- Clermont Northeastern Middle School
- Clermont Northeastern High School
- Felicity-Franklin Middle School
- Felicity-Franklin High School
- Goshen High School
- Grant Career Center
- New Richmond Middle School
- New Richmond High School
- Williamsburg Middle School
- Williamsburg High School
Services provided by ETS include:
- Academic, financial aid and admissions advising
- Career exploration and aptitude assessment
- Academic tutoring
- Information on postsecondary education
- College campus visits
- Assistance in completing college admissions and financial aid applications
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance exams (ACT/SAT)
- Special activities for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students
- Financial Literacy workshops for the families of participants
How to apply for ETS
Ask your school guidance counselor for an application or call the ETS office at 513-558-7432 to have an application packet mailed to your home, then complete and mail the application to our office at:
TRIO Grant Programs
4424 Aicholtz Rd, Suite C
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Links to apply online
Bethel-Tate Middle and High School, Felicity-Franklin Middle and High School, Williamsburg Middle and High School
Grant Career Center, New Richmond Middle and High School
Program Updates During COVID-19
Dear Educational Talent Search Participants and Families,
We hope you are all doing well and staying healthy! We know this past year has been difficult and confusing as we all try to adjust to what is our “new normal." Please know we are still here to support you in attaining your educational goals.
Advisor Visits are Virtual
Your advisors and tutor have tried to check in with each of you through phone calls, emails and text messages.
If you have not heard from your advisor, please reach out so that we can make sure we have your most updated contact information.
If you have any questions at all, please send an e-mail with your name, what school you attend and your current grade.
We are currently still accepting applications for our program! If any of your friends are interested in applying to be part of Educational Talent Search they can apply on our website, or we will mail them an application.
All Educational Talent Search staff are working from home but can easily be reached Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Your UC Clermont ETS family is here to support you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Please keep in touch with us to let us know how you are doing!
James R. Cullen,
Talent Search & Upward Bound Academic Director