Educational Talent Search
Educational Talent Search (ETS) is a program offered by the UC Clermont College and funded by the U.S. Department of Education to support educational enrichment. Our program's goal is to encourage students to complete high school and enroll in a postsecondary education program. All program services are provided free to students in participating schools.
Who is eligible?
- Students in grades 6-12 at participating schools
- First generation in your family to go to college
- Meet federal income guidelines
- Career exploration
- Career selection
- Career skills assessment
- College visits and cultural experiences
- Monthly college preparation workshops
- Summer programs
How to apply for ETS
- Meet with school guidance counselor
- Call the ETS office at (513) 558-7432
- Print ETS application, complete, then mail application to ETS office
- Batavia Middle School
- Batavia High School
- Bethel-Tate Middle School
- Bethel-Tate High School
- Clermont Northeastern Middle School
- Clermont Northeastern High School
- Felicity-Franklin High School
- Felicity-Franklin Middle School
- Goshen High School
- Grant Career Center
- New Richmond Middle School
- New Richmond High School
- Williamsburg Middle School
- Williamsburg High School
Educational Talent Search at the University of Cincinnati Clermont College encourages and enhances the intellectual, cultural and social development of middle and high school students in Clermont County through learning experiences that supplement the school experience and promote participation in postsecondary education.
ETS at UC Clermont is affiliated with the federal TRIO programs and with Ohio TRIO.