Who We Are
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness facilitates the collection, analysis and interpretation of institutional data to support assessment, planning and decision-making at all levels of the institution.
In order to accomplish our mission and support the mission of the college, the Office of Institutional Effectiveness performs the following core functions:
- Ensure that the institution is in compliance with Higher Learning Commission accreditation standards, policies and procedures
- Perform liaison activities with the Higher Learning Commission
- Produce and distribute institutional data reports on a scheduled basis
- Effectively collect, analyze and disseminate data;
- Respond to mandated federal and state reporting, internal and external surveys, and ad hoc data requests
- Coordinate and design in-house surveys and produce statistical analysis reports
- Provide data to academic and administrative departments for assessment, program review and accreditation self-studies.
- Assist academic and administrative units with planning and evaluation activities
- Support college-wide strategic planning and coordinate systematic monitoring of progress on strategic goals
- Coordinate a systematic process of college-wide assessment and support the assessment activities of academic and administrative units
- Coordinate a systematic process of assuring the quality of academic programs through the support of accreditation activities and academic program reviews
- Support the research and evaluation efforts of other administrative offices and academic departments on campus