We’ve tried to make our application process as simple as possible, and our Enrollment Services staff is happy to help you along the way! Admission to UC Clermont requires a high school diploma, GED or home school equivalent in addition to the following application steps:
- Payment of the $50 application fee
- Submission of the online application
- Receipt of official high school transcripts or GED scores
If you are unable to pay the $50 application fee at this time, please contact our Enrollment Services office at (513) 732-5319.
You DO NOT need to submit ACT or SAT scores to be admitted to UC Clermont. However, ACT and SAT scores may help qualify you for financial aid or scholarships. There are some academic programs at UC Clermont that have additional admission requirements. If you are interested in one of the following programs, please contact the representative for more information:
Eric Radtke, 513-735-9100 Ext. 352
David Gregory, 513-558-7408
Apply to UC Clermont College
Two Ways to Submit an Online Application
You can apply for admission to UC Clermont online. Please have a credit card ready for payment of the $50 application fee.
You will need to create an account to begin the online application. Write down your user name and password, and keep them somewhere safe. You will need them for steps that occur later in the admission process.
If you are not ready to declare a major, we encourage you to select the "exploratory studies" option on the application.
- Option One: Complete the UC Clermont College application through UC's Web Portal. In order to begin an application, you will be asked to create an application account, including your email address. Also, be aware that some email providers, like Yahoo, filter email from UC as junk or prevent it from being delivered at all. Please be sure to add uc.edu to your email's whitelist to ensure you receive communications from UC.
- Option Two: Use the Common Application. This option is especially convenient if you have already established an account on The Common Application or plan to apply to multiple universities, since you’ll only have to fill out the form once. This option is for first-time applicants only. Transfer students must apply via the UC Web Portal in Option One.
In addition to your online application, you will need to send an official copy of your high school transcripts, GED certificate or homeschool materials.
Please ask your guidance counselor to send us your official high school transcripts. If you plan to send your own transcripts, please note that they must be stamped “official” and sealed in an envelope from your school.
If you attended homeschool, please send a detailed curriculum with course descriptions and a copy of the superintendent release (as required by the state of Ohio. You may be asked to provide additional documentation.
Materials can be sent to:
Office of Admissions
The University of Cincinnati
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati OH 45221-0091
If you are choosing to submit your test scores which is not required but may qualify you for scholarships and aid, you may send them to the address above.