Student Services Directory
UC Clermont offers a wide variety of services for students. We believe in helping students achieve their goals, and we provide assistance for academics, planning and other support areas with convenient facilities and personal services like counseling and accessibility accommodations.
- Academic Advising: UC Clermont provides dedicated academic advisors that can meet with students via face-to-face appointments or remote support using Microsoft Teams, phone and email from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Accessibility Resources: Accessibility Resources provides students with any type of disability (visual, hearing, physical, psychological, cognitive, learning, ADD, medical condition, etc.) equal access and appropriate accommodations while participating in college courses, programs and activities.
- Cougar Café: The Cougar Cafe is an on-campus dining option located on the bottom floor of Snyder. Hours vary by semester.
- Bookstore: You can get all required classroom texts and lab materials, plus a complete line of school supplies and a variety of beverages and snacks at the bookstore on campus. Computer software and UC gift items are also available.
- Career Services: This office is your connection to exploring internship, volunteer, full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. Our expert staff can help with resume critiques, interviewing tips, free headshots, interview outfits and more.
- Counseling Services: UC Clermont provides assistance for students experiencing emotional and psychological challenges, such as stress, anxiety, depression, family issues, addiction, eating disorders and more.
- Enrollment Services: Students are able to visit Enrollment Services and talk one-on-one with specialists about various topics like registration, financial aid and student accounts. All of these have been made available to students online 24/7.
- Food Pantry: The UC Clermont Food Pantry exists to help meet the various insecurity needs of UC Clermont students to ensure academic and personal success.
- Learning Commons: Free services are available to support UC Clermont students with their academics. These services include:
- Learning Communities: Learning Communities at the University of Cincinnati are made up of diverse groups of students and faculty who come together because of shared academic interests to interact in two or more university courses.
- Library: The UC Clermont Library provides a variety of print, media, and online resources to support students' academic studies. The Library also offers no-cost textbooks, technology rentals and group study rooms.
- Ombudsman: The Office of the University Ombuds is a safe place for all members of the UC community to talk about university related conflicts, issues or concerns.
- Placement Testing?
- Public Safety: Get all the details on how to register for campus parking, what to do if you're having car trouble and how to get your Bearcat Card.
- Student Employment: Students have numerous ways to get involved, gain valuable experience, and earn some income while studying at UC Clermont. Positions are available for Student Ambassadors, Learning Commons tutors, Career Services Center and more!
- Student Engagement: This is the place to go to get information about getting involved in campus life and making the most of your college experience at UC Clermont. You can get involved by participating in one of our upcoming events, joining a student organization or starting an organization of your own.
- TRIO Student Support Services: Get assistance with academic development, meeting basic college requirements and even getting a loaner laptop.
- Veteran Student Services: The Veteran Student Services office at UC Clermont is a resource center that you can depend on in relation to all matters relevant to the Department of Veterans Affairs and your benefits.