Center for Teaching, Learning and Innovation
The UC Clermont Center for Teaching, Learning and Innovation (CTL&I) collaborates with faculty and staff to provide enriched educational experiences to our students. CTL&I supports faculty, staff and students through faculty and staff development, high-quality course design, assistance in learning technologies and technology support.
Services We Provide
Instructional Design Consultation
New Program/Course Development
Course Design and Development
Internal QM Course Review
Online/Hybrid Teaching Workshops & Courses
Digital Teaching Tools Training
Quality Matters Training
Video and Audio Recording
Lightboard Lecture Recording
Digital Drawing Recording
360 Videos Recording
Location and Contact Information
Clermont Snyder Building 141
Mona Sedrak, Ph.D.
- Director, Center of Teaching, Learning, & Innovation
- Professor of Health Professions
- Email: email@example.com
Karen Lankisch, Ph.D.
- Inaugural Director Emeritus, CTL&I Advisory Board Chair
- Professor of Health Information Systems Technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Gu, Ph.D.
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Email: email@example.com
Yeison Pavas, M.A.
- Instructional Technologist/Accessibility Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Hunter, MBA
- Faculty Coordinator/Associate Professor
- Email: email@example.com
Michelle Estes, Ed.D. ABD
- Faculty Coordinator/Adjunct Faculty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Specialist
- Email: ClermontCTLI@ucmail.uc.edu