Welcome back! We're glad you've decided to return to your college education at UC Clermont. No matter how long you've been away, we're here to help make sure coming back is as easy as possible.
You do not need to reapply if you are currently enrolled at UC Uptown or UC Blue Ash and would like to enroll at UC Clermont. Simply contact your advisor, and complete the Application for Change in College and Program (select UC Clermont form).
In order to return to UC Clermont after taking three or more semesters off or after graduating from a UC program, you will need to complete and submit an application for readmission. Please select the proper form as determined by the type of academic program you want to complete at this time.
- Form for admission to a UC Clermont degree program.
- Form for readmission to a UC Clermont certificate program.
If you have been enrolled at another college or university since last enrolling at UC Clermont, you will need to apply for admission as a transfer student.
If you are unsure whether your desired program is a degree or certificate, please call UC Clermont Admissions at 513-558-8316 or email Clermont.Admissions@uc.edu.
- Applications for Spring 2023 Semester will be accepted until Nov. 15, 2022.
- Applications for Summer 2023 Semester will be accepted until March 15, 2023.
- Applications for Fall Semester 2023 will be accepted until July 1, 2023.