UC Clermont


Welcome back! We're glad you've decided to return to your college education at UC Clermont. No matter how long you've been away, we're here to help make sure coming back is as easy as possible.

You do not need to reapply if you are currently enrolled at UC Uptown or UC Blue Ash and would like to enroll at UC Clermont. Simply contact your advisor, and complete the Application for Change in College and Program (select UC Clermont form).

Readmission Requirements

In order to return to UC Clermont after taking three or more semesters off or after graduating from a UC program, you will need to complete and submit the Application for Readmission. If you have been enrolled at another college or university since last enrolling at UC Clermont, you will need to apply for admission as a transfer student.