The Academic Advising Center staff is offering advising services via face-to-face appointments or remote support using Microsoft Teams, phone and email from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Are Online Classes for You?
Learn the ins and outs of online learning, assess your readiness to take classes remotely and figure out how to succeed in the virtual classroom through UC Clermont's Online Learning Tutorial.
How to Contact Your Advisor
Students can schedule an appointment with their assigned advisor through the online appointment system using the direct link noted for their advisor below. These appointments will be through your device using Microsoft Teams or over the phone.
Advisors also have drop-in hours via Zoom through the link for the hours noted below.
Current students interested in changing major should email the advisor for the major of interest to request an appointment or attend the major advisor’s drop-in hours. View advisors for each academic program.
|To Schedule an Appointment
The first step to enrollment is completing your Placement Assessments as needed. To complete as needed online, review the instructions and follow the steps.
Once your placement assessments are complete, you will receive an invitation to the online Orientation course via your UC EMAIL. Advising & Registration information is included in Module 1 of the online Orientation course. In that module, you will be provided instructions to schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor for class registration.
Students must complete the entire online orientation course prior to meeting with their advisor but can schedule an advising appointment as they work through the online course.
New Student References:
New students in UC Clermont programs supported by UC Online (UCO) will be contacted by their Student Success Coordinator to set up a welcome call and begin course registration. New students are expected to complete the needed placement assessments prior to class registration.
Continuing UC Online students have both an academic advisor and student success coordinator available to assist them.
- Katie Hess, Kayla Garvin, Izzy Corso-Phinney, Jeff Hurley, Ryan Hopper, Craig Beesten, and Nikki Gamm are academic advisors. They create graduation plans, help you with academic recovery and will connect you to campus resources including: EXCITE (Career Services); accommodations/accessibility resources; counseling services; and Learning Commons for academic support services (tutoring/academic strategies).
- Megan Gladfelter, Madison Jones, Anthony Gross, Rachel Jasper, Ally Hortenberry, Abbey Hurley and Abigail Deeken, student success coordinators. They help you with class registration; questions about textbooks and other course materials; important dates and deadlines; and any course issues or questions.
- Accounting Technology
- Applied Administration (BTAS)
- Business Applications Technology
- Business Management Technology
- Cancer Registry Management
- Financial Management Technology
- Health Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Law and Paralegal Studies
- Marketing Management Technology
- Medical Biller/Coder
- Physician Practice Management
- Supply Chain Management
Readmitted students can schedule an appointment with their assigned advisor via the online appointment system. These appointments will be through your device using Microsoft Teams.
For newly readmitted students, please check your UC EMAIL for your “welcome back” email from the Advising Office.
Readmitted Student References:
For information about enrolling as a non-degree seeking student, please visit the UC Clermont Admissions Information page for Non-Degree Seeking Students.
Advising can assist students who have been admitted as non-degree seeking students who wish to register for a course that has a pre-requisite. Please follow the instructions below.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to be granted pre-requisite permission:
- Attach documentation that you have completed the needed pre-requisite. This may be a scanned copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial); or degree audit; or a scanned copy of your ACT/SAT test scores (official or unofficial).
- Include your Name and UC Student ID Number
- Include information for the class in which you want to enroll, including Course and Section Number (e.g. MATH1062 -001) and Class Number (e.g. 70936)
Advising cannot process your request without all the items listed.
Advising Center Location and Contact
Advising Center Email: email@example.com
Location: Student Services Building, First Floor