UC Clermont

Calendar and Forms

Academic Year Calendars

Dates & Deadlines for Registration, Withdrawals, Fees, Refunds and Exams

Advising Forms

Review Majors at UC Clermont.

If changing your academic degree program, use the Change of Major form

This form is for UC Clermont students requesting a change of academic program to a certificate or adding on a certificate to their academic program within UC Clermont.

Students are strongly advised to consult with their academic advisor prior to submitting an application for graduation.

Change of College, Readmission, BTAS and Double Majors

See Transition Advising for more information or Apply for a Change in College (select college from left).

  • Want to transition to Clermont from UC Clifton or UC Blue Ash?
    If you are a UC Clifton or UC Blue Ash student seeking to transition to Clermont College, apply here.

  • Returning to UC Clermont?
    If you are a former UC student seeking re-admission to Clermont College, apply here.

  • Seeking admission to the Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies?
    If you are a current UC Clermont student seeking to enter the Bachelor or Technical and Applied Studies (BTAS) program, apply for admission here.