UC Clermont Faculty/Staff Resources
Working From Home
Accessing your PC remotely
Please note that your PC must be turned on to access remotely. VPN Instructions
- If you are on a UC owned device skip to step 4
- Go to the AnyConnect VPN page
- Download and Install the appropriate Installer
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect Client from your start menu
- Enter vpn.uc.edu in the text box that appears in the bottom right corner.
- Click Connect
- Log in with your central login credentials
- You can verify connectivity by clicking AnyConnect in your system tray to view the connection status
- Open Remote Desktop Connection from your Start Menu
- Enter your PC name followed by .uccc.uc.edu (ex: IS-PC-006.uccc.uc.edu) - If you do not know your pc number please contact the Clermont Support Desk.
- Enter your central login password - Note: Your username must have the UCCC\ in front of it.