Whether you're coming to us online or in person, from across town or across the world, we'd be happy to have you join the Bearcats family at UC Clermont. Our low-cost tuition and convenient classes make earning your UC degree a great value.
UC Clermont sits on just over 91 acres of beautifully wooded campus. In addition to providing a convenient option for those seeking a UC degree, UC Clermont offers a variety of student activities, athletics and more. Plan a visit to campus, then join us for a free virtual financial aid information session.
Our Campus Tours are led by our admissions counselors or Student Ambassadors — academically outstanding students who attend classes full time here at UC Clermont College. During the tours, we encourage all prospective students and guests to engage with the Student Ambassadors to gain in-depth knowledge of campus attributes and opportunities from a student's perspective.
If prospective students or their guests need accommodation during an information session, meeting with a recruiter or financial aid workshop, please contact Accessibility Resources, 513-558-8225.
Become a Bearcat Scholarship
There’s never been a better time to become a Bearcat at one of the University of Cincinnati’s regional colleges. Apply to UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont by June 1, 2021, and you could receive $1,500 toward your tuition through the new Become a Bearcat Scholarship! We're also planning for more in-person classes and experiences this fall.
The Become a Bearcat scholarship is only offered through UC Clermont and UC Blue Ash colleges.
- It’s designated for first-year college students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who attend either college this fall.
- Non-stackable with other UC scholarships.
- For those attending in-person majors. (distance learning majors not eligible).
Low tuition, small class sizes, personal attention and a nationally recognized UC education – it’s all here at UC’s regional colleges.
Are Online Classes for You?
Learn the ins and outs of online learning, assess your readiness to take classes remotely and figure out how to succeed in the virtual classroom through UC Clermont's Online Learning Tutorial.
How to Apply
When you're ready, your next step is to officially apply for admission.
Admission to UC Clermont does not require a minimum GPA or test score. In fact, you can get started once you've earned a high school diploma, GED or homeschool equivalent. Other admission requirements will depend on your student status.
- All official transcripts and test scores must be received by the application deadline to be considered for admission in the upcoming term.
- If you are currently attending another school and final transcripts won't be available by the deadline, have your school's Registrar forward a "statement of attendance" to UC that you are currently taking classes. This should be on school letterhead, signed by a school employee and received prior to the application deadline. Then have final transcripts sent once your final grades post.
- Financial Aid will require a final transcript showing your high school graduation date before you are permitted to receive Federal loans and/or grants. In some cases, after you have applied, been accepted and confirmed your admission, you may be required to provide a final transcript, which can be sent after the application deadline, but should arrive prior to the start of the semester.
You can check your application status online. Once admitted, you will need to:
Our Admissions staff is always happy to help. You can reach us Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Associate Director of Student Recruitment
Student Services Building, Suite 145
Assistant Director of Student Recruitment
Student Services Building, Suite 145