How to Qualify
Scholarship funds will be automatically awarded to 2019 graduates who meet the following criteria:
$2,500 Merit Scholarship
High school GPA of 3.5 or higher and a minimum composite ACT score of 22
$1,500 Merit Scholarship
High school GPA of 3.0 or higher and a minimum composite ACT score of 20
To receive a Merit Scholarship, 2019 high school graduates must complete the UC Clermont admission application and must confirm their admission to UC Clermont by May 1, 2019.
- Students who enroll on a part-time basis (6-11 credit hours per semester) will receive 50 percent of the scholarship amount.
- Award amounts will be calculated using non-weighted high school grade point averages.
- Test scores and grades reported to UC Clermont as of May 1, 2019 will be used to determine scholarship awards.
- Scholarships are divided between fall and spring semesters and are not renewable after the 2019-20 academic year.
- Students receiving tuition remission from UC are not eligible.
For more information, contact Admissions at (513) 732-5319.