Students in need of individual tutoring can email UCCLearningCommons@uc.edu to schedule an appointment with a tutor.
Transitioning to UC Clermont Learning Commons Support Services
As you begin the new semester, we wanted to provide you with a guide on how to benefit from the following FREE tutoring and academic support services offered at UC Clermont Learning Commons.
One-on-one tutoring is available for many subjects, including math! You can schedule tutoring appointments or participate in study groups by sending an email to UCCLearningCommons@ucmail.uc.edu.
You can also access many free resources online.
- Pre-College Math Review
- Algebra and Calculus Review
- Note-taking and Test-taking Strategies
- Learning Styles and Study Habits
- Writing Resources
- Anxiety, Attitude and Stress
- Online Learning Strategies
- Business Writing Materials